As My Understanding Grows, So Does My Love

As I read The Infinite Atonement, I am falling more and more in love with my husband, and we're getting along more. I truly believe that it's because I am, as the primary song says, trying to be like Jesus. I mean some moments are still rough, and there are times where I definitely speak/lash out before thinking about anything or calming down, but I think it's getting better.

I'm thinking of ways to serve Drew. I try to take a breathe and responded calmly to sticky situations. I'm praying for him more. I'm looking for the good and cheering him on. I'm trying to show my appreciation more.

And I truly believe that it is simply from trying to understand and get to know my Savior and His Atonement for me personally. I am trying to be better and follow Christ's example, and to be honest, I'm so much happier. I mean, I'm even eating healthier and exercising more. I'm using my time more wisely and not stressing out as much. Christ is changing me for the better, and I'm being blessed for just simply trying.

All I can say is THANK YOU in my prayers tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts