The Road to Become

Howdy y'all!

My name is Carly and I'm finally creating a blog about my gospel studies, and of the moments that strengthen my testimony. Though this blog is being created because of a class project for my New Testament class at BYU, it has been on the forefront of my mind for quiet some time. I love to write out my feelings and ponder what the Spirit is speaking to me. Once upon a time, my EFY counselor, Devin, told our group, "An open is the satellite to the Holy Ghost" and I really do believe that. When the Lord know that we are willing to take the time to truly listen to what He has to say, He will answer. (And since I feel like I'm losing my mind and forgetting everything these days, writing it out, helps me to truly remember and b better.) So if you please, follow along as I come to know my Savior more and watch myself grow through reading LDS talks, reading The Infinite Atonement, and writing about all that I am learning 💗

Comments

Popular Posts